Monday, April 19, 2010

Left 4 Dead 2

My son is addicted to the Left 4 Dead 2 video game. So I thought I'd make him some miniatures that resemble some of the specially infected zombies found throughout the game.

For the project, I sacrificed some plastic Heroclix garbage, which a friend gave me. I can't figure the rules out and I don't really like super heros. Why would the equivalent of modern day gods prance around in tights and use silly pseudonyms like Captain Atom, the Black Falcon and the Human Fly? All the better for being made into zombies.

I cut myself quite bad with a dull Exacto knife chopping the models up, but luckily I didn't get infected. You can see the before and as far as the models got, before I completely lost interest in this project. The zombies are quite dirty in the video game, so I tried to duplicate the filthy look. Left to rightish, common zombie in riot gear, smoker with long tongue thing, tank, jockey, charger, boomer, and another tank.


That's all for now.....for some reason I'm really craving raw meat.......

No comments:

Post a Comment