Sunday, August 16, 2015

Dwarves, WWI French, a Hittite, Oldhammer 40K, and some Colonial Terrain


Hello Fine Viewer,

Today I have finished a few more models and terrain pieces.  First up are four Ral Partha dwarves with crossbows.  There are two missing dwarves missing from the Iron Lords box set.  I don't know what I've done with them.


 Here are some Battle Honors WWI French.  I am out of these models and will have to find more French, maybe Old Glory.


 An Iron Winds Metals Hittite (Ral Partha), I hope he wasn't supposed to be one of my chariot riders.
 Four old Imperial Guard minis.  The guy on the right is a penal legion chap with the exploding collar.
 Who gives prisoners lascannons?
 I knocked out four small buildings for Afghan, India or Africa games.




Till next time, when I may have WWI Germans and some terrain bits.

love,
Baconfat







8 comments:

  1. Nice eclectic mix as always, James. BTW, The Game Matrix had a bunch of their Battle Honours 28mm 30% off - didn't see any WW1 French, but I think there were some Belgians in kepis and greatcoats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dean, they're out because I bought them all three years ago.

      Delete
  2. These models are absolutely great. I especially love the dwarves. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job, the WW1 French are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing those wonderful buildings reminds me that I said that I was going to do something similar this summer - running out of time again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy as always, but I do love the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bit of production. Excellent painting on some vintage figures and excellent buildings. Top Work!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete