Saturday, August 18, 2018

Knights Hospitaller and a Dale's RV

Hello,

I haven't blogged since October 2017, but I'm starting again.

Here are eight Old Glory miniatures painted as Knights Hospitaller for a friend.



I forgot to finish painting the base rocks.




Here is a Mantic Games "The Walking Dead" Dale's RV.  It's made out of chip board and wood.  It doesn't come with the windows, but it only took a couple minutes to cut up some clear plastic.




It's supposed to look dirty.


I've painted a lot of crap since my last post, so next post should have a lot more pics of random models.


Love and Kisses,
Baconfat

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blog! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dynamic and beautiful Knights Hospitaller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The knights look jolly nice to me old boy! I hope to see more>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Glory always scrub up well. Great work and nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have you back and what a fabulous post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The knights are fantastic, awesome looking work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Though your knioghts look great your RV steals the show - great weathering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent brushwork on such diverse projects!

    ReplyDelete