Sunday, January 25, 2015

A few Prussian Landwehr

Hello,

I only managed to finish a seven Prussian Landwehr troops.




Whoops, didn't capture the whole unit.



The tall guys are Warlord plastic Prussian Landwehr.  I had a few left over from when I originally painted the box up.



I have no idea who produced the little guy, but he looks a bit like a Prussian.  My Prussian recruiting office allowed him to join up.

Here they are marching off to the right.




Till next time, when I hope to bring you some Cthulhu goodness.

Love,
Baconfat

7 comments:

  1. Very nicely painted. The little trooper with the blunderbuss just might be the unit's mortar-man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I like the little man, it is very particular, and, in my opinion, it characterize your troop in a good way! My compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is priceless and brought a smile to my face this morning - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking Landwehr...and mortar man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Casualties amongst the Dwarf Fusiliers were high and the replacements weren't quite up to scratch"

    Great looking figures especially you know who, love the attention to detail on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! nice one with the trick photography, James. I love the wee-Prussian!

    ReplyDelete