Sunday, October 23, 2016

Robots, Rus, Revolting Peasants, German Minenwerfer Crew, Old School Dwarves, and More!


Hello Dearest Distinguished Viewers or Accidental Visitors,

I recently finished painting an almost random selection of miniatures and took pictures of them.

First up are seven Old Glory Robots. 

I painted the least exciting models first.  I was hoping I could come up with an good paint scheme, before moving on to their more exciting robot poses.  I think they will fit my zombies.


Here are three Old Glory Rus models. 

I've got a more almost complete, but their shields aren't done.

Here are eight Old Glory large minenwerfer crew.  I still need to paint the minenwerfers.

Some Old Glory Revolting Peasants.  Their weapons are huge.

Finally something not Old Glory, here are three ancient Grenadier dwarves.

You can still get these models, from Mirlton miniatures.  Mine are sort of beat up from years in a lead pile.

Here are five more.  They'll be great for Dragon Rampant or Chaos Wars.

I really need some of the Bat Riding Dwarves.


Here are two Ral Partha dwarf crossbows and an Grenadier plastic crossbow from the Fantasy Warriors box set.

Here are two more plastic Grenadier dwarves and a bit of scatter scenery.

 Here's a Perry plastic British rifleman, a metal Warlord Prussian casualty, and a Warlord plastic Prussian with a Victrix head.

Running away from the icky dead body.

Lastly a Games Workshop plastic Gondorian and a RAFM/Games Workshop Dr. Who Unit model.  I found the Unit guy in the flgs Active Imagination's bit box.


Till next time, when I should have some Prussians, Rus, Robots, and 40K Imperial Guard (Asstro Mili-terrarium).


Love and Kisses,
Baconfat
xoxoxo


10 comments:

  1. Great work, that's certainly a mish-mash of figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderfully eclectic mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Достойная работа. И отличное разнообразие миниатюр.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of variety! Really nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly the work of a talented Eclectic Master.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cool selection of stuff, the dwarfs and the Rus really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always good to see you producing another eclectic mix.
    The robots look a very interesting lot, though I'm not struck by the Rus sculpts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done minis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always reassured when I read your posts that I am not the only one with a scattershot ... oooops, I meant to say, eclectic .. approach. I love the variety and the figures are all well done and interesting. The robots are very fetching and I am pleased that you now have the capability to werf minens.
    Lovely stuff and kisses returned.
    MP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome variety. The brain robot....COOL. Cheers

    ReplyDelete